Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fred the Couch Destroyer

As promised a LONG, LONG, LONG time ago:

Pictures of the results of Fred the Destroyer:




Took this the other night. I happened to look down and he was lying on the ground looking at me.

He's gotten a lot bigger - there is no longer a gap when I straddle his back - and he's also gotten a LOT cuter. We're pretty sure now that he's a mastiff cross wolfhound. He's just so wide in the front and very very hefty. I can't really lift him all the way up now. I used to give him a big bear hug and wrap my hands around his chest and under one of his legs. Which allowed me to lift his front paws off the ground. Much harder to do these days.

Just look at the cute expression on his face!


And here is Fred in a much more... composed state (i.e. not couch eating state)





4 comments: