Friday, December 19, 2008

What a big tongue you have Fred...


I'm pretty sure I caught that pic while he was yawning.

If you look at all the dirt around him - that once used to be a garden bed. This was before it had met Rosie of course...

We have started laying down old railway sleepers in an attempt to stop her from digging.

Most amusing, I was told by the fiance that after he put down the latest batch of sleepers, Rosie had been walking through the garden and was quite perplexed at his handiwork.

Apparently she had stopped, and looked carefully, head turning, following the sleeper with a puzzled look on her face. I'm imagining her thought processes went something along the lines of:

"... but I just dug that bit of garden up yesterday! WHY is there a sleeper there now? Where's all my digging gone?"

Poor girl. We're just out to ruin all her fun, aren't we?


No comments:

Post a Comment