Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lazy Dog Days and Waiting for Dinner


Isn't she just adorable? Left to her own devices Elsie spends the afternoon on the only unbroken dog bed

Here is Elsie practicing her new maneouver entitled the "Elsie Yawn"
 

Elsie: "Hrm, well that was a pretty good effort but I think I can do better"






Elsie: "MUUUCH better. Now what do I do?"
She starts to look around for more entertainment.



 

Do you have anything interesting for me to do?


Elsie: "Oh GOD. I'm SOOOO bored!"

I love how elegantly she has draped herself over the bed, with her tail to one side and her paw just dangling over on the other.

Deciding that me and my camera are simply TOO booorrring, Elsie decides she has earnt a well deserved nap


Fred watches Elsie in concern. You're never going to get fit just lying there Else...


Later that evening the puppies wait patiently inside to be called out to dinner. Fred looks hungry and bummed.


Oh! What's that? Someone's gotten up. It could be time for dinner!


 Hang on.. why is he going over there? Dinner's the other way...

2 comments:

  1. I love how her ears go back when she yawns! They are too cute together.

    I started following your blog right around the time Elsie joined the family, and I have to say it's been a pleasure reading/watching her steal your heart. From "I'm still not sure about her" and "she's not the look I wanted..." to "isn't she just ADORABLE?!?!?" I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehehe. thanks xarata. =) yes she's done a spectacular job of worming her way into my affections hasn't she?

    i also think often of how i hesitated over her. and every night i look at her and think 'yes, i did the right thing.'

    in fact it makes me rather embarrased sometimes looking back that i even for a second doubted wanting to get her.

    thanks for reading and sticking with us despite all the blog changes. =)

    ReplyDelete