Monday, February 14, 2011

Mugshot Elsie

The girl is getting more and more settled every day.  Hard to believe that the scrawny little thing we brought home five months ago is now this little sweetie.

Well, hard to believe that she once had matted fur and stunk to high heaven and you could feel her ribs.
She always was a bit of a sweetie.


Every morning she wakes me up by putting her long nose in my face. The cold wet nose and tongue manages to find my nose, mouth, eyes and ears.
When I let them out into the main house she skitters along the tiles and does a little dance as if to say 'the day's begun! yaay! let's go play!'

I still remember when she was let into the yard at the pound how jumpy she was. I think it's in her nature to dance around on those white socked feet of hers. It's very sweet to have a morning person in the house.

Fred's just dopey, although I've noticed that ever since we put in the electric fence both dogs tend to bolt the minute a door is open anywhere.

I've had to caution them to slow down before they hurt themselves, or hurt me as they hurdle past me.

Least Elsie always turns around once she's out to try and greet me.

Here she is sticking her tongue at me for telling tales on her.


And some cute profile shots of her sitting down trying to figure out what's going on.

  

Elsie: "eh? whatcha doing there?"

She does a great confuzzled look:

As well as a high and mighty one:

 

But I think her cutest as the moment is the ears down, wtf look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment