Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What Greeted Me This Morning

If you ever paid attention, the blue jacket that Fred is wearing was
previously Rosie's. It was bought for her without measurements and was
really too big.


So a new one was bought by the boyfriend yesterday, which turned out to be slightly too small. *guffaws*


We're making do, regardless, and here they are in all their glory.


I love the look on Fred's face. And check out how tall Rosie is sitting. She's such a proud girl.

Fred's whiskers look quite matted, but that's because he's just been drinking. I went up to have a look at him, and you could still see the water droplets hanging off his whiskers. LOL.


The more I look at Fred, the more I think he might be crossed with Boxer or some such. Just look at how square his nose is.


All that cardboard underneath them is from the weekend, when we bought
some new furniture. I decided to give them the cardboard to break down
before I threw it in the bin. Much easier and more fun than having me
stand there and stomp the boxes to pieces.



This cardboard bed was Freddy's invention. He was scraping and chewing away at it earlier before he gave up and fell asleep. I like how he customised his bed, so he could get a 'sunshine flap' to protect him from rays.

hee hee.



4 comments:

  1. [this is good] This is hilarious! Fred looks so comical!! :) I noticed that Fred's paws are huge...he could probably just stomp my kitty with one paw!

    My porch looks just like that when my kitty gets to play with a box or newspapers. Shreds of it all over the place. Even worse when the kitty's mom catches a birds. Ackk..feathers everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. [this is good] I always love updates with Fred and Rosie. They are a pair aren't they. I love Fred's bed!!
    I was up at 3 am because Sully (beagle) was barking in garage. He had a running poopie in his cage so I was up hosing it out and let him take care of things outside. I left garage open for him to get out if needed after that but then he started barking with the neighbor's dog- his bark is very loud. So I've been up since. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Fred's paws are HUUUGE. We're still trying to guess how big he will turn out to be. Very exciting.

    Hoozey - I feel for you, having to wake up so early in the morning coz of the doggies. Luckily mine bark very rarely, and when they do, it's usually Rosie. Usually she wants attention or is growling/barking at Fred - they've finally started the dog fighting. I think once her foot healed, she went straight back to being Dominant Dog. And she knows it's only going to be for a limited time.

    Because 1, Fred is a boy and will be much bigger than her, and 2, he isn't desexed. So technically he might well become more assertive. We shall see how it all goes.

    It's exciting watching these doggies grow and develop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. [this is good] That is just too precious!  Fred is one talented carpenter!  lol  It's so neat watching pups and all their characters develop...it seems like Fred is trying to be much like his mommy Ms. Gemi!  *giggles*  That is just too cute!  I love it!!!!  =D

    ReplyDelete