Monday, April 27, 2009

Rosie of the Nervous Disposition

Fingers crossed, but Rosie seems to have mellowed a bit in her old age. Or perhaps she is simply biding her time before her next rash of Disobedience comes along.

I've noticed over the last few weeks she's gotten a lot more cuddly. She'll lick my face for no good reason and will tend to follow me around sometimes, just like Fred does. Although no one can do a better Shadow than Fred.

Having said all this, I'm pretty sure her nervous disposition is something ingrained in her. You watch her twitch in excitement and do loop-the-loops jumps around Fred when either dinner, permission to come inside or a walk is on offering, and you know that that is just the way she is.

I guess everyone's gotta have some personal quirks right?



Here is Rosie staring puzzedly at the heater. That, or she's considering wearing my boots. It's getting cold here, and everyone needs warm tooshies.

The more I look at this picture, the funnier it gets.

What is she thinking?

"Where were you last night when I was shivering in the cold dog house?"

"Gosh I love you"

"I wonder if I can sneak these boots out while mum's not looking. They look just my size and the perfect colour too..."

And here is a pic of the dastardly duo. The dogs are taking it in turns to look at the camera.


Rosie looks up as she notices me taking a picture. The flash really
does something crazy to their eyes though. Freddie's looking as morose
as ever - mainly I think due to the lack of cuddling/tickling. The
other night I joked to him about coming over for a cuddle. He
immediately perked up at the word 'cuddle'. I think he's learnt a new
word.


No comments:

Post a Comment