Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Elsie in the Sky with Diamonds

Elsie: What on earth is all this stuff?


Elsie: Hrmm, I think these are what hooomans call Die-munds! 

Fred: Huh? Did you say Diamonds??
 

Fred: Where?? I don't see any...


 Elsie: They're just here! Oh wait.. where did they go?
 

Fred: See? I told you there weren't any..


Elsie:  But.. maybe they moved. Let me just try and dig here..



Elsie: Hrmm... I wonder where they all went...

Fred: That's alright. Doesn't matter. Let's play chasies instead. I'll give you a heads start.

Elsie: alrighty! catch me if you can!
 

Elsie starts up


She starts to gain momentum...
 

and ends up looking a bit like wile e coyote...


ignoring my jibe she continues her run..


 and then starts to turn the corner

 
and then she soooooooooooaaaaaaaaarsss!


 Elsie: haha, told you you couldn't beat me!


Elsie: Fred? Hello? Where'd he go??




No comments:

Post a Comment