Saturday, February 4, 2012

Will Lick For Food

Fred: My name is Fred and I'm a total sweetheart.
I'll lie at your feet all day if you let me, and have my belly available for any tummy rubs that you see fit to grant. See this big wide tongue? It is also available for grooming.
I have many references I can provide for long foot licks - I can do toes, feet and shins! And that's just humans!
If you have another puppy around I can also groom their face and ears as well.


Elsie: Yeah, I'd probably advise against the puppy grooming. Last time he did me he slobbered all over my face. Mum wasn't too keen on petting me afterwards. Kept on making comments about how I had dog slobber all over my head.


Fred: Hrmpff Els! You're ruining my sales pitch!


Elsie: Hrmpff yourself. I'm just telling it as it is. If you're going to use me as a reference I gotta be honest. My own reputation's on the line here!


 Elsie: Geez, talk about doing someone a favour. That's the thanks I get for being honest.


Elsie: I think I might just go and find something else to keep myself occupied rather than hang around ungrateful puppies.


Elsie: *mutters*






No comments:

Post a Comment