Friday, July 29, 2016

Meeting the new puppy

We drove out this morning to meet the new puppy dog. Half and half about it all. Not 100% convinced yet also super excited at the possibility of adding to the pack.
And as per usual, was pleasantly surprised. I think my hesitation over getting any dog is par for the course. I.e. if I'm not super nervous and worried, then it's not the right dog. Lol
And proving yet again that you can't rely on photos alone to make decisions and that sometimes photos can unfortunately make or break opportunities for potential dog suitors.
We go back tomorrow to bring ginger for a meet and greet.
I'm excited.
He's calmer than ginger. Seems super sweet and isn't as small as I had worried about.
Looks like a changing of the guard is imminent.

No comments:

Post a Comment