Saturday, July 30, 2016

Walking through the property


I decided to take Ginger for an extra long walk today, and we headed down to check out the dam. I figured after 4 days at a boarding kennel, she'd be thrilled with the extra time with her bosses. She was running so fast when I let her out of the pen.

Currently still on lead, which I was grateful for, as she seemed to spot something in the distance a few times. But with the lead curbing her, she didn't go very far.

She's so much better on lead these days. No more dragging you along with her. I've found that if I loop the lead around my back it keeps her closer, and I have a bit more control.

I have my hands full, as I usually have Ginger on one side, wolfiepup on the other, and my camera at the same time.

I'm not 100% sure how walking is going to work with the new dog as well. I've told wolfiepup she'll have to walk on her own. Or I could just let Ginger walk on her own, which is what wolfieboy does.

Decisions, decisions..

Hrmpff. What, don't you trust me, Boss?

No comments:

Post a Comment