Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dinner Etiquette

If my puppies aren't sleeping, they're eating.

Case in point:



 Elsie: Hey that's not fair. We don't ALWAYS chew..


   
 That's true. Somtimes you just inhale.
  
I have to watch them with eagle eyes when I feed them sometimes - especially if there are bones in the bowl. 

Elsie has a habit of taking up her bones/chicken wings/meat and eating them away from her bowl. She always picks them up daintily and goes elsewhere to eat. Effectively leaving her food bowl undefended. 

If Fred has finished his bones (he tends eat right beside or in the bowl) he's been known to sometimes start eating from Elsie's bowl rather than his own.

I've caught Elsie do that too when Fred has moved the bone out of his bowl and is just standing there chewing on it.

Naughty puppies.

I guess the good thing is that they don't get aggro about their food or have dog/food fights. But it also means if I don't keep an eye on them someone ends up going hungry.

Fred: Yeah, Elsie's a pig. You gotta watch her mum. She always tries to take advantage of me!


Elsie: I'm sorry ok? I can't help it that your food always tastes nicer than mine!

 

 Fred: Yeah, my food does taste pretty yummy, doesn't it?


Elsie: You got it buster!

No comments:

Post a Comment