Saturday, January 14, 2012

In which Elsie tries to solicit some contraband


Elsie: Slurrrrrp. You look tasty.
   

Elsie: Oh! What was that?
   


     
Elsie: Hrrmm.. false alarm. So yeah.. back to you. Were you thinking of offering me some treats?


No? Why not? I'm a really, really, *really* good girl...
   

Oh fine. Don't give me treats then. I'll just go back to Fred. Least he likes me..

 
Elsie: Hey Fred, I'm starving here. You got any snacks on ya? A bone or some such?


Fred: Maybe. What's in it for me?
 
Elsie: You'll get first dibs on cuddles tonight if you let me at that bone you're sitting on.

Fred: Oh ok then. That's a fair trade.


Elsie: Great! Oh crap she's just spotted us. Quick! Pretend you don't have anything so that mum won't suspect anything.

Fred: I don't think it's going to work.
  
Elsie: Sure it will.
   

Fred: Ok then.
 
Elsie:  There's nothing going on here. Go about your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment