Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Staring into Space with Lots of Giggles


 
 
Elsie: Hello there. Welcome to our blog!

 

Fred: Oh, hello there. Sorry, didn't see you.


What are you looking at way out in the distance over there anyway? 

Fred: None of your business. It's a surprise.

Elsie: You know better than to ask him silly questions, mum.
  

Ok then, Elsie. What on earth are you doing here then???


Elsie: I was looking for food. Isn't it obvious?

Whoops, looks like Fred's come to investigate and Elsie's gonna have to share.

 
Elsie: That's what *he* thinks.


Elsie: I've got PLANS. And if you tell him, you are SO dead meat.


Ok, ok ok.
  Elsie: Step One of Distract Fred is now complete!


Elsie: Just wait till he sees my latest handiwork.. He's not going to know what to do with the neon grass. It'll keep him busy for DAYS, while I go back to investigating new food options!


Elsie: I'm a GENIUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment