Sunday, January 22, 2012

Puppy Lickers

My puppies aren't really Wolfhounds. In reality, they are more like Lickhounds.


Elsie: What's wrong with being a Lickhound?


Well, nothing really. 

Interestingly the puppies have different Lick Modes of attack.

Elsie's more of a nose/ear/mouth/face licker. Be warned should you ever lie down on the couch or let her in the bedroom. The minute she is bored she will come up to you and shove her big black wet nose in your eyes/nose/mouth/ear.

Here is Elsie showing the dexterity of her tongue.


Back in the day when they were still sleeping in the bedroom every morning around dawn I would be rudely woken up by Elsie's nose in my face. Not exactly the most pleasant way to be woken up - although I do admit there are plenty worse ways.

 Oh, no need to poke your tongue out at me Elsie. I'm just telling it like it is!


Fred on the other hand is a foot licker. Everyone always titters when I tell them but it's really not so bad. His big tongue will go from toes to shin in big long stroked licks. Put a bare foot (and sometimes even a shoe-clad foot) on the ground near the boy and most evenings you would be guaranteed a grooming.

 

Fred: That's me... me and my big tongue. I'm the official foot groomer in the household, don'tcha know? Gotta work for my bed and board somehow!

Oh, look! There's another shin for me to go and lick.

Excuse me...

No comments:

Post a Comment