Friday, April 1, 2016

Ginger the Homewrecker

We're up in Sydney for the last few days, which means the wolfies get to stay with my mum. On the plus side, it's completely enclosed in 6 foot colourbond steel, so it's safe. On the negative, mum's not a big dog person, so they have to spend the night outside, not inside with the Humans, and they have a nicer yard to wreck.

And true to form, within 12 hours of leaving them there, I was getting text messages telling me, "my backyard is a war zone."

Ginger....



No, don't make those sappy brown puppy eyes at me... I know what you did..





Ack, ok, looks like we're going to have to go to the evidence instead...

See Exhibit A:



Brand new bed, barely a month old. It's stuffing pulled out.

Exhibit B:



And Exhibit C, D, E, F and G!!!!

 




And tell me... do I really want to know what you were doing with this?! Drains to unblock? I repeat.. do I want to know?!


No, no, no, don't tell me.


Arrrrgh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment