Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New Addition to the Family



We bought Fred from the pound on Saturday. He's my first puppy that I've ever truly owned.


He was found wandering around the streets of Mulgoa, near Windsor, and wasn't microchipped or registered.


We took forever deciding on his name. Other options were, Graeme,
Whisky and Lupe (spanish from Wolf). But in the end we decided that he
looked like a Fred. And he does. Dopey, cutie, sweetie Fred.


Already he's gone and tipped over the compost bin, to which the bf
scolded and Fred pelted away. Poor thing. At least he's got a friend in
me, right? He licked me on the nose earlier. hee hee. Can you tell I'm
smitten yet?


He's a 8 month old wolfhound. And I think he's taken quite a liking to
me =D He follows me around everywhere. It's so sweet! Currently he's
hanging out on his bed near the back door.


We're going to go to another pound tomorrow to find him a friend. To be
honest, I think I only need one dog. How much love can I share? But the
other dog is more for him than for us. We're concerned he'll get lonely
waiting for us to come home everyday. Dog owners, tell me, how do you
do it? I've never owned more than one dog. And I'm scared I'll do
favourites. Coz I know I will. LOL. Give me advice! Any and all!




No comments:

Post a Comment