Monday, August 13, 2007

Playing with Harry

We went and visited bf's mother's jack russell terrier yesterday. I've watched Harry grow up since he was the most adorable little puppy, and I couldn't wait to see how the dogs got along.


Here's Harry - as he is now, and a year ago as a puppy. How adorable was he?! I don't have a front-on pic on this computer, this is the only one I have.. but you get the idea =D

Overall, Fred got along great with Harry. Constantly playing with him.
Rosie was the one who was more interested in her surroundings, checking
out the house and yard, sniffing around and playing aloof. In the end
though she did end up playing with Harry also.


Here is Fred looking dubiously at Harry (above). Below are a collection of shots showing Harry and Fred getting to know each other.. awww...

Fred 502Fred 521Fred 527


And here is Rosie checking out the joint, and sitting it out as Fred and Harry play elsewhere in the garden.




Rosie's suuuuch a snob. LOL.

I love this shot below. You could almost make up a story about how they argued over who was going to play with Harry, or why Fred was neglecting her or somesuch thing. So off they go to do their own thing... *Grin*


But like I said, they did eventually warm to each other. I have to give Harry lots of credit. He seemed like he really wanted to play and wasn't intimidated by their size at all. If anything, he just kept on running around with them. The big dogs were good too, often going down to Harry's level to play with him. Rosie's very good at playing with other dogs. This was despite her growling at Harry when we first arrived. *shakes head*

Playing ChasiesSniff My ButtEating HarryInvestigating the Grass





Here they are all playing together. Isn't it
sweet?


Finally, here's Fred trying to play gently with Harry. And here's Fred following Harry along. Heee...


5 comments:

  1. Awwww!! Gem, they are SOOOOOO cute!! Love the shots you took! I love how Rosie and Fred are so different, must be very entertaining. *wink*

    This makes me really want a dog......Bf is more of a cat person *sighs*

    In the meantime, I will just stalk this 'adorable' puppies blog. :) By the way, you are such a wonderful writer. It's such fun to read. :D Please keep them coming.. wonder what feat Fred will do next *chuckles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. [this is good] I love all these shots! Harry is super cute!! Ok, all three of 'em are adorable! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks jangmi! glad you're enjoying reading =D I love talking/gushing/obsessing abt these puppies of mine.

    y'know, i never thought i was much of a dog person. i used to be so scared of the big ones. go figure. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!  Tooo cute!  I love it!!!  =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a Jack Russell!!! Harry is so small next to Fred! 

    ReplyDelete