Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Next Morning


S it appears the bf is even more of a softie than I am. He decided
that the dogs could sleep in the house last night because it was too
cold out there. LOL.


They pretty much spent a quiet evening with us watching tele. At one point even I fell asleep on the couch.


Bf sent them to their room, so to speak, and we didn't really hear a
peep out of them. At one stage we thought we heard the curtains being
moved (I kept on imagining Rosie tearing down the curtains), but after
a while, there was silence.


This morning, in typical Fred behaviour, he was the first out when I
opened the door. Rosie on the other hand took some convincing to go
outside. I don't blame them.


When I snuck my head into the room, other than it smelling very 'doggy'
there were no poos or wet patches. I think they were too exhausted last
night to do anything other than sleep. LOL


Despite his size, Fred is very much a puppy. He is always searching for
food, but always in the wrong place. We're currently feeding 1 dog
each, and we alternate every time. This morning I fed Rosie. Fred
automatically runs over to try and get some food. Meanwhile the bf is
yelling out "fred! fred!" He doesn't realise that his food is waiting
for him if he just answers to his name. LOL.


He wolfs it down so quick though. One minute it's there, the next
minute it's gone. In comparison, Rosie takes a little longer to finish
her food. Which means that Fred will sit and watch and wait. After
she's done he goes over to sniff, and tries to find any scraps she may
have left. *rolls eyes*


I've noticed since we got Rosie that Fred does the 'crawl on belly'
thing a lot more often. He definately knows where he is at. Although he
does try it on. When they sleep he sometimes sneaks a paw over her to
show dominance. If she notices and pushes him off, he doesn't try again
though. LOL.


I'm actually missing them quite a lot today. I spent a lot of time
outside watching them play and cuddling them. I constantly forget that
Rosie is there for me to cuddle because she doesn't automatically come
up for a cuddle. But if you call her, she comes. Fred on the other
hand, just makes a beeline for me every time he sees me.


Think I've got a favourite? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment