Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pooing Fred


Fred did another poo in his room last night. And then tipped all his water again. *sigh*


Bf reckons Fred's just clumsy (puppy clumsy) but I'm still gunning for
the theory that he's trying to clean up after himself. I'm concerned
that he's going to start thinking it's ok for him to poo in the house.
Coz it's not. We took him out once last night, but probably too early.
I think we need to let him out just before he goes to bed? When I
walked by his room before I went to bed, he whined. I seriously believe
the whining is directly linked to his poo-ing. But bf reckons Fred was
just whining for sympathy to let him out. He's so cynical.


In other news, he's getting a lot more confident on the lead. We came
across a big dog wandering last night, and Fred just stood there
watching him until I dragged him away.


We've started feeding him twice a day, and I noticed last night he was
quite excited and ready to run around. Of course, convincing him to
'come here!' to put his leash on is another story altogether. He was
quite happy just to wander back to his bed and sit there and watch me.
LOL.


Silly boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment